Light&Shadow is a challenging puzzle game that takes a familiar concept to a whole new level.
The game is played on a 8x8 board filled with a variety of different game pieces. Each basic
piece has a white symbol on one side and a black one on the other - flip them around the board
to align rows or columns of four or more white symbols. Each time you do so they will shine
up and the board will gain some "white energy" - you need to build up an amount of this energy
to solve a level. But beware! You must be careful not to accidentaly align the black symbols as
you move around the board - they will drain the energy you have built up!
Combined with clever level design and a multitude of special pieces and obstacles,
this simple concept will present a real challenge for true puzzle fans!
The game also features a more easy-going time-trial mode where the black symbols are not as
strong and the level design allows for a more casual gameplay.
Additional full version benefits:
- beautiful prerendered 3D graphics and animation
- puzzle and time-trial modes
- 156 hand-crafted levels:
- separate levels for different game modes
- progressively more challenging
- extremely replayable, there isn't just a single solution for any given level
- special game pieces with unique gameplay roles
- built-in step-by-step tutorial to teach you the basic rules
- 3 difficulty settings
- windowed and fullscreen modes
- play all 156 different levels
- see all the unique special pieces
- no more annoying nag screens
- no time limits
- no highscores reseting when you exit the game
- 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee
DirectX 3.0 or better
Pentium 166mhz or better
10MB hard drive space
16bit video card